Just a few steps to success and joy of life
Change begins when we stop complaining about life and others and take responsibility ourselves. Our attitude towards life, towards other people and towards ourselves is a superpower that ensures that we feel good and are successful both professionally and privately. We achieve on our own what we had previously tried to force ourselves to do.
With the four tools of the self-developer according to Jens Corssen – presented by his colleague and business partner Andrew Bannon – you will learn in this seminar how to change ingrained behaviour patterns and thus achieve a positive attitude. For more joie de vivre, success and serenity.
I am the witness and cost accountant of my thoughts and behaviour.
Becoming aware of your own thought patterns is the absolute prerequisite for personal growth and beneficial change. Once you learn how to coach yourself on the rollercoaster of life, you find significantly more satisfaction and success.
I am 100% responsible for my experiences and actions.
When you take full responsibility for your experiences and actions, you increase your self-empowerment and therefore the chance to initiate the necessary changes. How you deal with the circumstances of life is your own free decision.
I stick to my goals and honour my commitments.
People who pursue their goal with passion and believe in themselves see obstacles or defeats as mere stopovers on the way to their goal. The required self-esteem for this is built up consistently by concentrating on the so-called “inner game” – and winning it.
I am willing to accept discomfort in order to achieve my goals.
The avoidance of discomfort and pain is a common cause of personal or professional issues. Therefore, if you want to get more out of life, you first have to give up certain habitual behaviours.
- With the help of Jens Corssen’s Self-Developer tools, you will learn to expand your competences and develop your personality. He is a graduate psychologist and behavioural therapist as well as one of the most distinguished consultants and speakers in the German-speaking world. With the philosophy and practice of The Self-Developer, he has been combining psychological with pragmatic approaches to personality development, change processes and goal achievement for 50 years.
- You reflect on your own attitudes, thinking, beliefs and patterns – together you develop methods for successful and sustainable self-coaching.
- During the seminar, you will take part in a joint evening programme and get to know your peers. Furthermore, you will become part of the alumni network of the University of St. Gallen: The exchange within the community is promoted via social media and regular events.
- Professionals and managers as well as all those who would like to develop their personality further
- Presence event in German
- Visual, interactive and dynamic
- Many exercises and reflection
- Duration: 2 days + 3 h self-study
- For smaller groups with up to 20 participants
- 22 – 23 February 2024
- 21 – 22 November 2024
“The trainer exceeded my expectations. The 2 days gave me the right tools to develop personally and apply self-management and resilience effectively as I start my future business. Great trainer, great personality, great humour, great content. Just the kind of course to learn from effectively.”Seminar participant
“Andrew is an exceptional storyteller and coach. He is personable, insightful and knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the seminar and am taking away some lessons that I will share with my colleagues.”Seminar participant
“Refreshing, insightful, full of positive energy. Great job Andrew! Keep being who you are and keep living your ‘why’!”.Seminar participant
For questions and information, please contact the University of St. Gallen directly.