50 years of experience
Speaker | Consultant | Author
As a specialist in personality development and mental stability, Jens Corssen advises business leaders and also coaches top athletes. He conveys the essence of his 50 years of psychological work in keynotes and individual coaching.
He opened the first practice for behaviour therapy in Germany as early as 1971. At that time a novelty, as only psychoanalysis was practised.
- Born in Berlin
- Resident in Munich
- Graduate psychologist of the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
- 1971 Opening of the first behavioural therapy practice in Munich
- Since 1995 lecturer, keynote speaker, seminar leader, conflict consultant and change facilitator
- Founder of the “Self-Developer Concept
- 2020 Business partnership with Andrew Bannon
Do you have any questions or would you like to receive further information about Jens Corssen? We are looking forward to your enquiry.