Inspirator at global events
Speaker | Lecturer | Coach
Andrew Bannon comes from London and is a long-time business partner of Jens Corssen.
Andrew gives inspiring presentations at international corporate events,keynotes and seminars on the topic of “The Self-Developer” and is an experienced businesscoach and intercultural communication trainer.
His sympathetic and humorous personality inspires his audience to more self-efficacy, greater productivity and fulfilment in life. His presentations are primarily about putting the philosophy of the Self-Developer into practice, according to the motto: Knowing without doing is like not knowing.
- Born in London, Irish nationality
- Resident in Bavaria since 2003
- Graduate economist from the University of Surrey
- Postgraduate degree in Coaching and Behaviour Change from Henley Business School.
- More than 10 years of experience as intercultural coach and communication trainer
- Since 2013 active as lecturer, speaker, seminar leader and coach on the renowned philosophy and practice of the self-developer
- Business partner of Jens Corssen since 2020
Do you have any questions or would you like to receive more information about Andrew Bannon? We look forward to receiving your enquiry.